Our 100% money back guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Watches of Lancashire, however, if you are not completely satisfied the item can be returned for a full refund. This policy should be read alongside, and in addition to, our Terms and Conditions
Please note, this policy only applies to products on the watches of Lancashire website and does not apply to any personalised or bespoke made products.
If the item you are returning is faulty and you wish this to be repaired, please see: 24-month warranty.
Before returning an item, please read the conditions below carefully.
- If you want to return the item you have purchased, you must notify us by emailing email@example.com up to 14 days after you receive the item.
- You then have a further 14 days actually to send the product back to us. The address to send the returned item is:
- Ian Walsh
6 Provident Buildings
- Ian Walsh
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in along with original packaging and any enclosed documentation.
- A deduction can be made if the value of the item has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary.
- When you return a purchase, you need to ensure you use a secure and tracked method of delivery (i.e. Royal Mail Special Delivery, DHL, FEDEX ).
- When Watches of Lancashire have received the returned item, it will be inspected before a refund is given.
- Watches of Lancashire will then process a refund which will take no longer than 14 days after it receives the returned item.
- The refund is issued to the original payment method used to pay for the item. Note, it may take a further seven days for the refund to appear back on your card.
- For customers in the UK, EU: If there was a delivery charge for the item at the time of purchase, this is also refunded.
- A delivery refund does not apply to any purchases outside of the UK and EU.